Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fender Passport 150 Pro 150-Watt

Fender Passport 150 Pro 150-Watt

Fender Passport 150 Pro 150-Watt User Reviews:
For any little PA it's awesome. I personally use it for guitar, electric guitar, as well as for music. It might sound fantastic on everything! Versatile and also the portability is fantastic. I take advantage of it mostly for amp and guitar modeling with my Line 6 Pod x3 and Variax, and again is the greatest. In case you play live and outside I would suggest the greater powerful models (300 & 500). For any little indoor show it's fantastic. Good lows and good highs and you'll tweak a dark tone just a little and add reverb. It snaps together in 2 shakes as well as features a compartment for cables. To anticipate how big a little suitcase and weighs about 30 lbs. The surface of the designs include a sub-woofer out which may be pretty handy if playing a larger show. But, once again in case you need something for any small indoor venue for guitar, singing, or presenting and public speaking of some type this really is ample. Provided 5 stars!

I and my spouse possess a regular Saturday night gig. We'd used the home pa system but were unhappy using the mix,the monitoring, etc.

We desired to sound good so started searching for our very own pa and then we could duplicate the sound that people were getting into my studio during practice. The pa needed to be small/light but able to filling a 125 seat room with loud diners/dancers.

We all do a mixture of Clapton, Dire Straits, some 80's hair band songs as well as several Ozzy songs based upon everyone else.

I build excellent backing tracks during my studio after which sing lead vocals and play lead guitar live. She sings harmonies.

We needed 2 mike inputs, a port for my zoom g2 (don't carry an amp around anymore)as well as an input for my netbook (plays my tracks).

We set the fender up during my studio using the speakers behind us and hang this mixture. The sound was amazing for any 30+ pound unit.

The following Saturday we set the system up at our gig using the speakers behind and above us and didn't need to change anything.

It rocks! I never need to run the master past 60% regardless of how loud the crowd gets. It fills the area.

The sound is rich and full. Lots of bass also.

The reverb is decent on vocals.

I paid $360 with free freight!

I recommend this pa to anyone having to fill a 125 seat room with rock music.

an artist playing love over 4 decades.

I had been inside a pinch and so i needed to purchase one of those from the store. Amazon's current prices are more than $100 less -- Amazon rocks!

So far as the merchandise itself..... the reviewer that stated the 1/4 in mic input isn't loud enough is just right. The XLR input is effective though.

For me personally, I've found the system to become a bit noisy. It features a fairly significant hum when simply powered up with no sources attached to it, so that as you connect sources that hum turns into a little more pronounced. For many applications this hum won't be a show stopper, since the sound is going to be resulted in good enough to pay for this noise.

Aside from this noise floor, the quality of sound is nice. Creates decent bass despite small speaker size, and in all likelihood creates a lot more than the stated wattage.

Fender Passport 150 Pro 150-Watt Portable Sound System

No comments:

Post a Comment